Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Personal Site. Fan-fiction writing and role-play only for current members of site. THIS IS CURRENTLY AN INVITE ONLY FORUM!

Starting the Process

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

Starting the Process - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Rika sat kneeling in front of the alter set up for Thor. She had already gave her offerings and thanks along with her hopes of having some sign on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Aesa made her way to the alter, staying back as she watched her sister. They had both been raised the same, taught the same, and followed every rule since children. However to Aesa, Rika always had the stronger faith in what their duty was and what it was to bring.
Back to top Go down
https://dreaming-out-loud.forumotion.com
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Rika placed a kiss on the stone that held the symbol of Thor's hammer before getting up and moving to walk to the stone bench to the side to sit down. She saw her sister and waited patiently for her.
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Aesa sighed and went sit next to her sister.

"How can you have so much fate in ignorance?" She said low.
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Rika shrugged some. "Because I have to believe that we were created for something big. We were personally created by Father Thor. How many people can say that Aesa? Is it fair we lost our hearts? No. Is it fair we have no real answers? No but we have to do what we were created to do."
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:10 pm

"Why must we suffer for a unknown future? Suppose we marry another one of those men, then what? Have kids and still feel like we lost ourselves long ago? I have no energy to even carry out my duty. I can't even bring myself to give my offering to Father Thor. And I know he wont like that."

She looked down and rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Before Rika could respond thunder started to rumble and lightening started to stike across the sky. Rika listened to it closely. "Hmmm Father Thor seems....slightly agitated."
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Aesa looked around and sighed. "I think I know why." She bit her lip nervously knowing her Father had a short fuse when it came to disobedience.
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Rika sighed. "Well what are you waiting for? Go over there and do your offering. Appease him."
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:20 pm

"But Rika..." Aesa started, but before she could finish before a deep voice spoke from behind them.

"Nothing she could say would appease me. I'm very disappointed in you Aesa." He said walking over to them.

Aesa kept her head down and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Rika flinched some. "Father Thor." She murmured.

Rika hated when disappointing either of her fathers.
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Thor looked at Rika and gave her a smile. "At least one of you is mature and understands what is for the best." He took Rika's hands in his. "How are you my daughter?"

Aesa looked up and sighed watching them.
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:45 am

Rika glanced up at him then sighed softly. "My heart along with Aesa's is heavy as a rain filled cloud over this but I know that it is our duty to make you proud by making the bloodlines of your warriors strong again."
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:04 am

Thor squeezed her hands then looked at Aesa. "If your sister can see what this means for the future, why can you not?"

Aesa looked down.

He let go Rika's hands and went to stand infront of Aesa, tilting her head to make her look at him. "I am not mad that you fell in love, I am upset that you don't see what I have created you far. The good that you are meant to do as well as your sister."

"My heart hurts more than I can explain."
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 am

Rika watched and bit her lip. "Are they in Vahalla waiting for us or are they still out there?" She blurted out her question. She knew that it was going to be hard to move on but she needed to know where they rested.
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:08 am

Thor looked at her. "If I were to tell you, what would the outcome be?" He looked between them. "Your feelings and emotions have become much stronger than I had planned. Maybe sending you both to Earth was a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:10 am

"Even you must know how strong they were as warriors. They brought you many great offerings and even greater sacrifices. Their ship was made in your honor. Can you blame us for wanting them with us?"
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:14 am

"In a way yes." He walked over to the alter and looked at it. "I made you my daughters for a grand purpose. My other creations have fallen, but nothing such as love. You two were perfect then and I want that to continue."

"We were never perfect Father." Aesa spoke. "But you took the little flaws we had and loved us anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:17 am

Rika watched his back. "We can't help the love because of how you made us. You made us full of passion whether it is for battle or the hunt or for a man. They were...alot like us." She bit her lip glancing at her shield resting against the wall. "We need to know where they rest. They deserve Valhalla."
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:27 am

Aesa looked on wanting to know.

He turned and looked at them. "Their bodies were never found, but they are still alive. I do not know where. I did try to find out, but nothing could be confirmed. I'm sorry, but I don't see that you could ever find them again."
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:29 am

Rika turned her back and closed her eyes trying to hold in the emotions.

Gimli whined and rubbed his head against her leg.
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:31 am

Tears ran down Aesa's face. She never cried for anything but Gardar. "I...he..." She chocked back a sob. "He promised me he would return."

"I'm sorry, to both of you. I can not undo that past nor prevent the future."

Last edited by Killiope Friar on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:33 am

"Did Loki take them?" Rika asked turning to look at him. "How can you expect us to do this when they are out there!"
Back to top Go down
Killiope Friar
Admin
Killiope Friar

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 am

"Because you don't have time to look for them. It could weeks, months, years...or you could never find them." He said in a serious tone. "And watch how you accuse Loki, he is my brother."

"He killed 80 people in one day, and tried to take over the Earth." Aesa all but shouted.

He shrugged. "He's adopted."
Back to top Go down
Aminta Amaya

Aminta Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:37 am

Rika glared some at her father. "They would look for us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Process   Starting the Process - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting the Process
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Vikings :: Area 1-
Jump to: